Looking at the increasing number of marketers taking their business online and entrepreneurs hitting the web with their eCommerce start-ups, it may seem like an achievable feat to set up your own eCommerce business.
And there’s no denying that it is a breeze. But what’s challenging is generating sales for your store.
One must know how to get people to buy from their store and drive revenue in order to run a successful eCommerce business. So, here we have three proven ways you can exploit to influence your prospects and encourage them to be your valuable customers.
Leverage Paid Traffic
There might be stories of people who splashed out thousands of dollars and ended up with no good results. Believe it, you won’t end up the same way if you do it properly.
Well, paid traffic may be an expensive approach but the investment pays in tons of sales once you have an effective campaign for your business.
Do not invest your entire budget on a single campaign initially. Go for small amounts instead because if one campaign doesn’t work you can
still experiment with other campaigns settle with the one that brings optimal results.
Enhance Trust within the Purchase Funnel
The purchase funnel includes varied stages that a successful buyer goes through, which looks like;
Visit homepage-> View categories -> Browse products -> Add to basket -> Checkout
Now increasing customer trust within these stages will help improve your conversions. For example,
- On the product pages, you can display reviews (of products) written by satisfied buyers which will serve as proof of your product quality and service.
In addition, testimonials on the checkout page work wonders when it comes to boosting buyer’s confidence and sales.
- Include a live chat option on your website to take customer service to the next level. This will allow buyers to get their queries addressed promptly
and ease their buying decision.
- Adding a security badge on the checkout page is another effective way to establish trust with your customers.
All these methods help not only improve conversions by increasing the trust potential buyers but reduce cart abandonments.
Come Up with Better Product Display
Pictures are a potential means for buyers to realise what the desired product looks like before it actually reaches them. More often than not, buyers look
for pictures rather than features.
So, it certainly pays to put up clear, high-quality images of products on the product pages. Furthermore,
- Ensure that the pictures of your products have a fine background, preferably a white background.
- Use the right kind of lighting to highlight the product being photographed.
- Videos can also be added on product display to better showcase product dimensions, appearance and functionality.
- Not to mention, product descriptions should be clear and precise for the buyer to quickly scan them.
While there are plenty of tactics to improve sales and conversion rates of your e-commerce store, the three mentioned above offer an instant and effortless
Moreover, remember that you may need professionals to implement these strategies. There are a number of firms that offer professional web design service and shopping cart solutions in Sydney you can choose from. Make sure you have reliable people by
your side to get the most out of your e-commerce efforts and strategies.