Gone are the days when people would mark a certain date on the calendar for shopping and plan about where they would go shopping, a week beforehand.
Today, shopping is as simple as pulling your smartphone out of your pocket and Google the specific product you’re looking for. What appears next on your screen is a list of service providers suited to your specified keyword. Now you can visit the preferred websites and start browsing the desired product and make a purchase eventually.
With the population of mobile users constantly increasing, online shopping has been on the rise in recent years. And e-retailers who have integrated their online stores with Magento already, have been able to make a major difference in their operational efficiency and overall performance in terms of sales and ROI.
As one of the leading open source e-commerce platforms, Magento web development is used by one in four online shops. However, it requires extensive research, seamless customisation and in-depth expertise to develop high-performing Magento stores.
That said, a Magento specialist is a highly paid and sought-after expert from whom you can expect on time project delivery with unmatched quality and reliable support. Not only does a professional Magento developer have technical know-how and experience but they are equipped with the capability to leverage the flexibility and scalability of Magento to power e-stores and boost their productivity regardless of their theme and complexity.
What can a Magento specialist do for you?
A Magento developer can do much more than simply building an appealing ecommerce website that runs on Magento. Let’s take a glance at operations that are best left to a certified Magento professional:
- Develop ecommerce websites that are easily navigable, attractive, and deliver a seamless shopping experience to all customers.
- Create Magento extensions and themes that go well with existing and upcoming Magento versions.
- Utilise latest technology and tools to cover every aspect of Magento development.
- Easily manage multiple tasks of your ecommerce website.
- They have in-depth knowledge of mySQL, HTML5, CSS3, core PHP etc to deliver the most advanced coding solutions.
- Build custom shopping carts and one-page checkout to reduce cart abandonments.
- They can integrate secure payment systems into your store to help eliminate customer’s fear around online payments and enhance your business integrity.
- A Magento specialist can ensure smooth integrations, transparency, timely delivery of projects and customer satisfaction.
- No to mention, you can expect 24/7 Magento technical support and maintenance services from your hired Magento professional, which makes sure your ecommerce store runs efficiently at all times.
With the right Magento team working on your project, Magento development can be a rewarding experience and open multiple opportunities for your ecommerce business to grow and expand its reach.
So, what are you waiting for? Hire a qualified Magento developers today and set your business up for sustainable growth.